192.168.1.1 Netgear log in and Changing Netgear Router Default Admin Password
Netgear Log Into Router
How to Change my netgear default router Password?
Changing default admin password of your Netgear router is very easy. All you need to do is just follow some simple steps. Different netgear routers may have may have different interfaces but most likely their default admin and password is same.
For security reasons the default admin and password needs to be changed. Many people do not change their default admin and password. Routers with Default passwords are very much vulnerable and can be easily hacked and manipulated. This allows hackers to play with your device. With simple IP scanners they can list the IP’s with which users are connected to internet. By entering your IP they can get to your router interface, where they can get into your router by just entering default username and password and play with it. This grants them full access to your device, view your wi-fi password, upgrade firmware etc.
Now lets see how to change netgear password and username to some more difficult and that only you know. Make sure you do not forgot your netgear router password.
Step-by-Step Instructions required to Change the Default Admin Password on Your Netgear Router:
2. Open your Web browser and type in the Web address www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com.
|Enter Password as “password”. First step to change default password.|
4. The NETGEAR Prompt dialog opens.
5. Type in the user name (that is admin) and default password (which most probably “password”).
7. The Router Manager window will appear with many tabs and settings.
8. Go to the Maintenance tab, select the Set Password menu item.
10. Click on the Apply button.
If you have any questions or having problem regarding the Changing Netgear Router Default Admin Password you can ask me anything in comments below. I will try to sort out the problem as soon as possible.